Services for Attorneys
Mike Barron is a CPA, Financial Advisor, and CDFA with an exclusive focus on the financial aspects of family law.
As an attorney, your goal is to prepare your client's case using every possible advantage. You need detailed information and solid research so that you can present your client with a comprehensive financial plan that works before, during, and after the divorce settlement.
At Texas Financial Divorce Solutions, we know what is required to arrive at a fair and equitable settlement for each and every client. Our Circle of Support team, led by Mike Barron, will work with you every step of the way to help you achieve a fair, financially equitable divorce settlement.
• Assist in negotiating a mutually beneficial settlement
• Compiling comprehensive financial information
• Determine separate vs community property and tracing
• Evaluate current and future value of retirement assets including pensions
• Calculate appropriate spousal and child support
• Examine tax implications and strategies
• Techniques to discover hidden, undisclosed or undervalued assets
• Calculate current and future cash flow analysis
• Investment Management
• Financial Planning
• Expert Witness
• Financial Representative in Collaborative Divorce
• Forensic Accounting and Tracing
• Financial aspects of case preparation and settlement are professionally covered
• Comprehensive financial research supporting your case
• Reliable expert witness testimony
At Texas Financial Divorce Services, we understand that divorce is stressful for your client. To achieve the smoothest possible working relationship, we are flexible in how we interact with our clients and their attorneys. We can work openly with you and your client as a visible and reassuring member of your team, or we are able to work as a silent partner, discreetly providing you with our full range of services.